Whether you have your own design, or are looking to create a new one, please contact us for a design that's as individual as your agency.
1. Use a solid colored background-opposite of the clothing color
2. Frame the person’s shoulders and head
3. Avoid shaded glasses or caps that hide or shade the face
4. Set dial to "portrait mode" (usually a person's head symbol)
5. Take the photo in a “portrait” or vertical position rather than “landscape”
6. Make the flash go off to avoid shadowing on the face.
7. The mode indicator should display the "will flash no matter what" icon (usually a ightning bolt) as opposed to the "will flash if necessary" icon (a lightning bolt with an "A" next to it)
8. In general, stand 3-5 feet from the individual to avoid using zoom for high resolution
9. With camera steady, push shutter button halfway down to auto-focus (after usually a green light or beep) then you can push it all the way down
10. Take several shots! Remember to take more than one in case one or two didn’t turn out
1. Highlight the photo file number
2. Right click
3. Select rename
4. Type the name of the individual in the photo
1. Use a thicker lined pen or marker, this will scan more solidly.
2. Sign your name as you would any letter or document - your name will also be typed/printed under your photo.
3. Sign your name in the large box without going outside the lines, larger than you normally do.