As members, your organization would join ambulance services, first responder/fire and rescue services, industrial-medical, law enforcement, hospital emergency departments, air medical, training institutions and other private individuals/agencies to provide quality patient care services.
The mission of AEMSA is to function as the lead EMS planning agency in Northeastern Minnesota.
The Association initiates regional planning and operations which address essential components and elements of a regional EMS system. Its purpose is to decrease morbidity and mortality from emergency and critical incidents, through facilitating, evaluating and implementing EMS activities.
Our vision is to support EMS providers through education, guidance and system development for the continual improvement of quality patient care.
Our services may include, but are not limited to:
• Management assistance & training
• Annual Educational Conference (POST Approved)
• A $30 discount on attendee registration for our Annual Conference
• Quality assurance
• Equipment use & maintenance
• Joint purchasing
• Communication systems designs
• ID Badges
• EMS legislative support
• Critical incident stress management
• Disaster preparedness planning
• Promotion of a better public understanding of EMS