The Arrowhead EMS Association was founded to:
- Provide members with services designed to improve the quality and cost effectiveness of emergency medical services in Northeastern Minnesota
- Support the ongoing operation of the Communications Network in the Arrowhead Region
- Improve the quality of emergency medical services through joint action, special training and research projects
- Promote public understanding of emergency medical services
- Provide public administrative oversight of designated funds administered by the Minnesota Emergency Medical Services Regulatory Board (EMSRB) or other public or private entities
Provide resources and advocacy to advance, sustain and connect our healthcare and public safety communities.
Be a leader in providing support to the continuum of care.